SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION

« Back to Arizona Fire & Burn Injury Center

ESPN Anchor Hannah Storm Burned in Gas Grill Accident

Gas Grill Explosion

For anyone who uses a gas grill, this important video from ESPN anchor Hannah Storm about how she was severely burned igniting a gas grill is a must-see.

As part of our commitment to preventing burn injuries, we invite you to watch this video to learn what you and your loved ones can do to minimize the chance of becoming burned.  Importantly, if you have children who are learning how to grill, please have them watch this video, and take to the time to explain to them what they should do prevent injury.

Stay safe this summer!



« Back to Arizona Fire & Burn Injury Center